This blog is an exploration of my unique experiences in life - Memoirs of my cherished memories for my friends, family and all well wishers. Feel free to leave your comments.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

A weekend of concerts


Mandolin concert and Harp performer

I was fortunate to recieve passes for two concerts on successive days of last weekend. The first one was a big event held at Harmony hall in Fukui, where in musicians from Fukui and the neighbouring prefectures gathered for a Mandolin concert. It was my first visit to any such major concert and it was a unique experience to spend 3 hrs just listening to a musical feast.
The next day was a concert arranged at a japanese family home, where there were individual performers of harp, piano, flute and some vocals too. It was indeed my first musical weekend!!!

No comments: