This blog is an exploration of my unique experiences in life - Memoirs of my cherished memories for my friends, family and all well wishers. Feel free to leave your comments.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Keimo School Friendship festival


Keimo School kids and Taiko (Japanese drums) performance

On July 7th, I attended a Friendship festival organized in a nearby school. Around 30 foreign nationals were invited as guests to spend time with the elementary and primary school children. The event was truly one of the delightful ones. We were made to play various games (tug of war, ball-in-the basket, janken and quiz with the little kids. It was a great fun to answer their quirky but smart questions. I was amazed at the preparation that they have undergone for this event as each little kid knew their responsibilities to conduct very well. There were also many entertaining performances on stage. I am sure all the foreign guests went back home with unforgettable memories of good fun. A big thanks to the organizers.

No comments: