This blog is an exploration of my unique experiences in life - Memoirs of my cherished memories for my friends, family and all well wishers. Feel free to leave your comments.

Monday, July 09, 2007

JSMI 2007 award certificate


My poster and Award Certificate handover


Certificate and Present
On June 28th and 29th, there was Japanese Society for Molecular Imaging (JSMI 2007)conference held here in Fukui in which I had submitted my current research work as poster presentation. It was a national level meeting organized every year and this year was its 2nd meeting. I had a surprising moment when I was awarded in three of the best posters of the event. I was much delighted to recieve the award from Dr. Fujibayashi, the president of the society, who is also my chief supervisor. My sincere thanks to you Sir.

No comments: