This blog is an exploration of my unique experiences in life - Memoirs of my cherished memories for my friends, family and all well wishers. Feel free to leave your comments.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Golden week vacation


Nishiyama park and Azalea lawn


At the end of april and start of May a week of holidays appears in japanese calendar populary known as "Golden week". In this week, generally most japanese take their time off for an outdoor vacation. During this week, the hotel rates skyrockets in most of japan and most sightseeing places are crowded with people. Since this season also is spring, many visit popular flower gardens too. Fortunately I could find Azalea flower festival happening at Nishiyama park in Sabae, a town close to Fukui. I visited there with my dorm friends in one of the golden week holidays. Thanks to superb weather, we could thoroughly enjoy the flower fest and the trip. Have a look at the album for more photos.

No comments: