This blog is an exploration of my unique experiences in life - Memoirs of my cherished memories for my friends, family and all well wishers. Feel free to leave your comments.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Visit to Osaka


Location of Youth Hostel and Dinner at Indian restaurant


Yodobashi Electronic store and My talk


I had an official visit to Osaka on march second week to attend a meeting on 6th. I reached Osaka on previous day evening, stayed at Osaka Youth hostel. Later had a delicious dinner at Pariwar, an Indian restaurant. Its been quite a while since eating nan and butter chicken. The taste was very much native unlike in Fukui restaurants. The final serving of ginger tea brought a sense of wholesome food. I then headed to Osaka station and roamed around 'Yodobashi Camera' electronic store. The next day, had to leave the hostel in early morning to reach Senri-chuo station where I met the boss. We both then headed to National Cardiovascular center and were the first of the visitors to reach the place. The presentaton session was only in the morning ending with a serving of lunch box in the noon. The way back to Fukui was interesting one as we both travelled in a long ride through rapid train instead of express one, which facilitated some very useful non-stop interactions with boss.

No comments: