This blog is an exploration of my unique experiences in life - Memoirs of my cherished memories for my friends, family and all well wishers. Feel free to leave your comments.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

University Farewell party


Graduating foreign students and Arabian dance performance

"Chookar mere manko" hindi song by Tiwari and foreign students posing with Uni president

Its a long break since I penned my last post as it was too tough to squeeze time for it. This event was a month back organized at University of Fukui(Bunkyo) campus. Every year the University of Fukui organizes a farewell party specifically for foreign graudating students. Its a nice get-together in which they also invite students from medical campus. After the valedictory address by the University president and graduating students, the dinner party started accompanied with various cultural programmes delivered by students of different nations.

No comments: