This blog is an exploration of my unique experiences in life - Memoirs of my cherished memories for my friends, family and all well wishers. Feel free to leave your comments.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Birthday party


Multinational Cuisine and My contribution (Chicken Biriyani)


Our multinational group and party begins
Last Sunday was a birthday of one of my dorm friend (N.ya-san) and we all dormmates celebrated the event with a delightful dinner. As japanese guests, I had invited T.shima-sans (two distinct families with same family name-T.shima). After the party, the usual post-dinner chats began. The majority of discussions centered around cultural habits of individual countries. Such a topic involving diverse countries can never seem to end and we had to call off reluctantly when somebody pointed at the time reaching 11pm.

No comments: