This blog is an exploration of my unique experiences in life - Memoirs of my cherished memories for my friends, family and all well wishers. Feel free to leave your comments.

Monday, February 05, 2007

FIRST SNOW FALL OF 2007



Oooopssss...Its nearing to an year after my last post on this blog. Just thought I should not make it to year! So is this post. The last week saw the first snowfall of the year 2007 at Fukui (more specifically at my abode). Its my first too for this winter.

This year is surprisingly a WARM winter ('Dantou' in japanese) by japan standards. In contrast to last year's heavy snowfall and freezing winter, this year was amzingly little snowfall and generally warm and pleasant in most of japan. The snow could be seen only on mountain tops behind my uni and I dearly missed the ALL-WHITE Fukui that I had seen in last 3 years of my stay over here.

No comments: